Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Maximize Your Magazine Know-How

Our speaker from last month's Magazine Day, Dom Rossi, of Magazine Publishers of America, asked us to pass along the following information and resources for those who are interested about magazine advertising.

Ad Impact: What You Don’t Know Could Hurt Your Bottom Line
To answer tough questions about magazines faced by agencies and magazines alike, MPA has created a new tool to bust a number of erroneous media myths.
http://www.magazine.org/advertising/myth_busters.aspx

Accountability II: How Media Drive Results and Impact Online Success
A compilation of accountability research, based on multiple independent studies, shows the strengths of magazines and their role alongside other media in:

-Performing throughout the purchase funnel from brand awareness to purchase intent
-Influencing consumer visits and searches on the web to drive online results. http://www.magazine.org/content/Files/AccountabilityII.pdf

How Media Drive Online Success: Increasing Web Traffic and Search
This document extracts the “drive to web” research from the Accountability Guide. http://www.magazine.org/content/Files/OnlineMedia.pdf

Creative Diagnostic Tool to Make Magazine Creative More Accountable
This diagnostic tool from MPA allows advertisers to assess engagement with magazine advertising creative and ultimately strengthen ad recall and action-taking. The tool, which is based on new and existing engagement research, delivers in-depth information on how consumers experience the magazine ads, beyond just scores. http://www.magazine.org/content/Files/CreativeDiagFull.pdf

Additionally, you can take a peek at the new Magazine Handbook, http://www.magazine.org/advertising/handbook/Magazine_Handbook.aspx as well as the recently updated African American/Black Market profile. http://67.192.45.82/advertising/categories/index.aspx

And don’t miss seeing who won the 27th annual Kelly Awards, where you can view the best ads of the year as well as the results they achieved at www.kellyawardsgallery.org.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.

Anonymous said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.